The Omakase Experience
The new Omakase menu is made up of 17 meticulously prepared courses with wagyu at £150 per person – expect picture-perfect kobachi small plates, sushi, sashimi and Ishiyaki hot stone dishes or 19 courses with the addition of three Kobe dishes at £200 per person. Kobe is deemed as one of the best beefs in the world and Hot Stone is one of only seven restaurants in the UK to serve certified Kobe beef.
Please read a note from us and our cancellation policy before making reservation to prevent any charges.
Note from us
- We are unable to accommodate any allergies or dietary requirements due to the nature of Omakase concept (chef’s choice). We are also unable to substitute any ingredients as it loses the identity and true taste of original recipe designed by chef Padam.
- By confirming your reservation, you agree you do not have any allergies or dietary requirements.
- Both our Wagyu and Kobe beef are not halal & our sushi vinegar contains small amount of alcohol.
- Please email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our opening days at 020 3302 8226 between 14:30-16:30 if you have any questions regarding your booking. Messages sent on our social medias regarding bookings will not be acknowledged.
- Due to large volume of emails we get, please allow up to 48 hours to hear back from us.
- Please note some of our dishes are seasonal, if booking in advance some seasonal dishes may change.
- We respectfully ask our guests to respect our 10 minutes grace period. We will not be able to open our door after as this will disrupt and delay the omakase experience.
- 12.5% Service charge will be added on the day.
- We only accommodate children above 12.
- To change the reservation date, please cancel your original booking following our cancellation policy & make a new via our website.
- Our cancellation policy for 2 guests is 72 hours ahead of the reservation time & bookings above 2 is 8 days. If you cancel within that time frame or would not honour your reservation on the day, your payment will be not be refunded.
- Must email email@example.com after cancelling your table with your booking information. £10 per person refund fee will apply. If we do not hear from you in 21 days after cancelling, we will take it as a no show and will not refund.