The Omakase Experience
Designed to take you on an authentic culinary journey, the new 17 course Omakase menu will be served to just 6 guests at a time, to ensure an intimate and exclusive dining experience throughout. Omakase, meaning ‘I’ll leave it to you’, is an authentic and indulgent experience, with the entire culinary journey being chosen by the chef.
Once a week, every Monday, we will serve two sittings at 5:45pm and 8.15pm, so be sure to book early to avoid disappointment.
Paying homage to the ancient rituals of Japanese culture, the new 17 course Omakase menu showcases traditional techniques and cooking alongside modern and innovative dishes at £120 per person. Expect Edamame Sphere, Hand dived scallops with plum and ponzu sauce, Wagyu chocolate & Aubergine icecream for dessert.
To book, simply click on Monday dates and check availabilities.
Please read our full T&Cs below.
- We are unable to accommodate any allergies or dietary requirements due to the nature of Omakase concept (chef’s choice). We are also unable to substitute any ingredients as it loses the identity and true taste of original recipe designed by Executive Chef Padam.
- By confirming your reservation, you agree you do not have any allergies or dietary requirements.
- We respectfully ask our guests to respect our 10 minutes grace period. We will not be able to open our door after as this will disrupt and delay the omakase experience.
- Please email directly to Fitzrovia@hotstonelondon.com if you have any questions regarding your booking. Messages sent on our social medias regarding bookings will not be acknowledged.
- Due to large volume of emails we get, please allow up to 48 hours to hear back from us.
- Please note some of our dishes are seasonal, if booking in advance some seasonal dishes may change.
- Both our Wagyu and Kobe beef are not halal & our sushi vinegar contains small amount of alcohol.
- 12.5% Service charge will be added on the day.
- We only accommodate children above 12.
- To change the reservation date, please cancel your original booking following our cancellation policy & make a new one via our website.
- Our cancellation policy is 72 hours (for group of 2) or 8 days (group of 3 & more) ahead of the reservation time. All cancellation will incur £10 refund service fee.
- If you cancel within that time frame or would not honour your reservation on the day, your payment will not be refunded